Basic Personal Information Protection Policy
Savana Motor by Current Create LLC., is committed to comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of our customers according to the GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) adopted by EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT.
Savana Motor by Current Create LLC., intends to fully reflect the GDPR’s new and updated requirements on how we process personal data so we have adjusted and applied these changes to abide by the new legislation.
Therefore, we aim to be:
- Fair, open and honest about who we are and what we are going to do with the personal data we collect.
- For the information we provide to you about the processing of your personal data to be concise, transparent, intelligible, and easily accessible.
Personal Information that “Savana Motor” collects
What information is being collected? Who is collecting it?
We collect information when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When registering or submitting a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and/or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We collect and store the following personal information:
- Account details (including your name, email address(es) and password(s).
- Information you provide to us when you sign up to receive our Stock list.
- Your IP address.
- Time and date of access.
- Your search data and content that you access.
- Transaction history.
Handling of Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
How is it collected? Why is it being collected?
We collect personal information about our users in order to provide our products, services, and customer support. Our products and customer support are provided through many channels including but not limited to: websites, email, and telephone.
Change of Personal Information
How to change your personal information details?
We ensure that you can change any personal information you provided us at any time.
You can request to change your page preferences, to correct or update your personal information by:
- Contacting our sales team and require the correction
- Contacting us at email@example.com
We send marketing emails to you, if you do not want to receive any information from us you can:
Clicking the ‘unsubscribe‘ link to our marketing emails.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the service or product you have requested.
- To answer enquiries about our services or products.
- To communicate with you about things we think will be of interest to you such as our services and products.
- To provide customer service and review issues with your account.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To process transactions.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Management of Personal Information
How will it be handled?
We respect and understand the importance of your privacy and would never disclose it to any uninvolved third party without your consent. The only information we receive from you are voluntary, through our contact and registration forms. All information will be stored on our secure server for the sole purpose of knowing how to contact you and deliver your orders.
You have the right to request comprehensive information on how your data is used, stored and protected. We will take all the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal data. Furthermore, you can also request for deletion of your personal details without any undue delay from our side.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
Who will it be shared with?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your absolute consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We only share your personal information with the shipping company that is delivering our product to you in order to meet the legal and regulatory requirements.
You can change the “cookies settings” in your browser any time if you want to disable/turn off the third-party cookies, or tracking cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our website.